Thursday, January 7, 2010

Women over 40 - Getting ready for a special day

Well it's only 2 days to go and weather has kept me indoors too much. This increases the chance of 'mindless eating' and also means I'm far less active. Knowing that I want to look and feel my best and how much work it takes to undo eating out of boredom, I think I have done well.

Drinking gallons of water to make me feel full, and using exercise videos to keep me moving when it's just not smart to be on the road to get to the gym.  I made the choice not to get discouraged and resort to emotional eating.  I chose to maintain the healthy lifestyle and respect all my efforts.

On Saturday I will put on my fancy dress, and my smile will be wide knowing that at 46 years old I am healthier, more active and showing myself far more respect than I did a decade ago.  2010 will be a new
beginning for a lot for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment